One Size Fits Most
Our knee brace is classed as ‘One Size Fits Most’, not ‘One Size Fits Everyone’. Because of the range of leg sizes across the population, at the present time we can only supply a knee brace that fits just over 80% of the population. Our sizing is as follows:
- Minimum 12.5in (32cm) to Maximum 18in (45cm).
- Below the minimum size and the knee brace will not fit correctly and support the knee.
- Above the maximum sizing, will mean that the straps will be stretched too much, leading to an uncomfortable fit for the wearer.
- This product is suitable for either the right or left knee.
- This product is recommended for adult males and females.
Fitting: How to measure
Only one single measurement is required.
- To ensure this knee brace fits you, with a flexible tape measure, measure four inches above the center of your patella (kneecap).
- If the reading is between 12.5in and 18in this knee brace will fit you.
- If you are under 12.5in or over 18in, we recommend that you do not purchase this item to avoid disappointment.
- Full width (top strap): 21¾ inches.
- Full width (bottom strap): 20½ inches.
- Height: 8inches.
- Patella (kneecap) opening: 1½ inches diameter.
- Patella Gasket: 1¾ inches internal diameter/3¾inches external diameter.
- Angled Lateral Supports: 6½ inches, two either side of patella opening.
- Two Velcro closures: 2½ x 2 inches
All sizes approximate and unstretched.